Hello fellow budget hunters
Today marks yet another day snowed in! Hopefully it will thaw soon enough, so instead of exciting blog posts… I am going to share 6 facts about myself to you all! Some of these you may already know, especially if you know me in person!
1. I grew up in Herefordshire, which is a very rural county on the border of Wales. It is famous for cider and cows, as a child it was great fun but when I became a teenager I longed for more exciting things to do! (There was 1 screen in the cinema at that point!) However, now as soon as I see the rolling hills and black and white buildings, I know I’m home again!
2. Before 2014 I had only flown once, to Spain when I was 5 and ever since I still find it the most exciting part of the journey!
3. In 2016, I joined a society at university and tried my hand at coxing. I became the loud shouty person at the back of a rowing boat, which I love even though I’m struggling with finding the time in my final uni year!
4. I am hypermobile, or double joined as it used to be known! My elbows bend backwards and my knees extend past straight, this was something that wasn’t ever diagnosed until I dislocated my shoulder in Tanzania. Many doctors noticed but never explained it and why I dislocate things all the time! It ended up explaining my sister and mum’s other joint issues so we finally all know!
5. I have an obsession with foreign supermarkets, thankfully so does my boyfriend… We love to compare the items available and the prices. Apparently this is weird, but I just love to see the differences and regional foods!
6. I was trained in ballet from the age of 4 to about 11, until we moved to pointe shoes, which I didn’t want to do. I wasn’t very graceful, nobody believes I was ever a ballet dancer but it did give me weak ankles for life!
I hope you liked this post, it was really good fun to write!
Until next time
The Great Ambini
X x x